How to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023
Having a phone without airtime is not cool, you need to have airtime stuff in your phone. You shouldn’t run out of airtime, keep your line stuff up with airtime.
MTN is one of the leading network providers in Nigeria and beyond. Using this network places among the elites in terms of customer services and internet speed.
You can choose to switch to MTN to enjoy these benefits. Here we will take you on how to borrow airtime from MTN without stress, and involving a third party.
You should constantly have airtime on your phones, in case of unplanned calls. To borrow airtime on MTN, dial *606# then follow the instructions listed out
You can borrow airtime from your network provider, that is why we have content on how to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023.
You can always top up your MTN line by borrowing any amount you want from MTN. Getting a quick airtime loan from MTN is no big deal, you can get as how much loan amount as you wish.
Who can borrow airtime from MTN
Not anyone can borrow airtime from MTN, there are some steps to take before you can borrow airtime from MTN. Some of the eligibility requirements to borrow airtime
- You must be an MTN user, you must be an MTN subscriber before you can borrow airtime from them.
- Have been in the MTN community for pretty much greater than three months, which is quite significant. If sort of your SIM is new, essentially do not hassle attempting to loan from MTN in a big way.
- If this rule wasn’t in place, thousands and thousands of users would borrow and dump SIMs more than they already for all intents and purposes do now.
- You must not be indebted to MTN, before you think of getting any loan from MTN make sure you clear your previous balance.
- Must have recharged up to NGN 400 in the previous month. Have specifically spent at kind of the least ₦200 month-to-month for 3 months.
- In addition to being on the network for 3 months before basically your attempt to mortgage airtime from MTN, you need to have borrowed at almost least ₦200 every month in a major way.
- Think of this service as a loyalty programme in a big way. The pretty extra you patronise MTN with the aid of shopping for airtime, the generally greater get admission to you to get in loans.
- As a subscriber, you must be willing to pay your loan.
- A loan will only be granted if you have less than NGN100 in your airtime balance. That is you be low on airtime before requesting a loan.
Are there extra charges involved when borrowing
Just know MTN charges 10 per cent of whatever you borrowed, which means you will only get 90 per cent of your borrowed plan. That means if you borrowed N100 you will get only N90 and you will receive N180 if you borrowed N200. That settles it for how to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023.
How to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023
Running low on airtime, don’t worry you can get as much airtime as you need, here is a tip on how to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023.
Here are the steps to get an instant loan on MTN n 2023.
To get an airtime loan from MTN, follow the steps below.
- Dial *606# on your keyboard, then follow the instructions.
- You will show the available amounts available for you to borrow. All you should do is choose the options you like.
- Press send, and you will receive an SMS to notify you of your transactions being successful.
Borrowing airtime from MTN is no big deal, the problem lies in you not knowing the codes to check your data plan.
A quick step to borrow is to simply dial *606# and you will be shown the amount you are eligible to borrow. Unlike other Network providers, MTN will only charge you a small amount.
How to check my MTN debt status
In order not to get confused, you can get to know your MTN’s current debt status by following these simple steps.
In this post on how to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023, lets us show you how to check your current debts on MTN.
To check your debt status on MTN, quickly follow these steps
- Dial *696# on your mobile phone keypad
- Select 4 which is My account
- Then select one to view the status of your debt
- This will enable you to know how much you are owing and if you are eligible.
That is all for you to know about how to check the status of your debt on MTN.
Code for MTN night plan
MTN plan is available for all MTN subscribers, this plan gives you access to the Internet at night for a cheap amount.
With the MTN night plan, you will get 500MB for just N50 and 250MB for only N25. For fair data usage, you are allowed to purchase only 2GB of data per night.
This plan is available for six hours that is from 11:0 pm to 6 am. So you are ad iced to use the data plan before its expiration.
You now know how to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023, you should try borrowing by yourself.
MTN is improving their services to meet its customer’s demands, so you can take advantage of this offer by switching to MTN. You too can borrow airtime by following the steps listed Below
Get the latest tips on how to borrow airtime from MTN in 2023 by clicking HereHere
How to check my airtel number in 2023
How to share airtime on Airtel
How to check MTN airtime balance via sms