How to borrow money from Opay in 2023
Looking for an easy, faster and more convenient way to borrow money. Worry no more, with the Opay cash app you can get any amount of loans within the comfort of your home.
Opay provides a safe ground for you to borrow funds faster and much easier without asking for collateral.
With Ipay you can easily get access to instant student loans and even payday loans and lots more.
Before we move into the main topic of the day, let’s, first of all, give you a small brief about Opay.
Opera Pay is referred to as OPay. It is an extensive online payment system that enables a wide range of transactions. See How to open an Opay account in 2023
They consist of purchasing data, and airtime, Paying TV subscriptions, paying electric bills, ordering food with OFood, sending and receiving payments with QR, investing with OWealth, borrowing money with OKash Loan, funding betting accounts, listing your goods and services with OList, and creating an online presence with OLeads.
OPay is a mobile-based platform founded by internet behemoth Opera that provides necessary services including payment, commercial transportation, food and grocery deliveries, among others.
There are many more to do with Opay than the ones listed here. In this post, we will focus on only how to borrow a loan from Opay.
Why borrow from Opay
You might be wondering why to borrow from Opay, is there no other good place to borrow a loan from? But with Opay you stand to get lots of benefits, Which will be discussed here.
- You stand to get a fast and secured loan at your convenience.
- With Opay you don’t need to get collateral or any cash deposits.
- You will get lots of lucrative incentives from time to time.
- It is quite easy to sign up for loans with Opay.
- With just your smartphone you can apply for a loan and still get the money transferred to your account without making physical contact.
The minimum and maximum amount you can borrow on Opay
This is one of the most asked questions concerning this post on how to borrow a loan on Opay. Now let’s give you details on the amount you can borrow on Opay.
Just like every other financial institution in Nigeria, Opay is not left out in letting out rules on how much to borrow and not to borrow.
The highest amount you can borrow on Opay is N50,000 while the lowest is N3000. You can even apply got just N3000 worth of loans.
Requirements Needed to borrow loan on Opay
The opay loan requirement is quite simple and easy to provide, just follow our steps to help you get an instant loan without wasting time.
- You must be a Nigerian resident
- You must be between 20 to 60 years
- You must have a valid BVN
- A valid ID card
- You must have a real source of monthly income
- Give a better reason why you need the loan for.
Opay Loan Interest rate
Just like every bank have their own loan interest rate, so also do Opay. On Opay the daily interest rate is between 0.1 to 1 percent, while the annual interest rate is between 36.5 to 360 percent.
The duration of the loan is between 91 days for the shortest to 360 days for the longest.
How to get instant loans from Opay
If you are looking for how to borrow money from Opay, then you will have to follow these steps below.
- The first thing to do is to download the Opay loan app
- Open an account and fill in the necessary information
- Once you have filled the form, you will get a verification call or text.
- The next step is to apply for loan, but make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully
- Ensure you are okay with the interest rate and repayment date
- Once you are done, confirm your loan request and you will receive it within minutes of applying.
How to Repay Your Opay Loan
If you are looking for how to borrow money from Opay, you should, first of all, know how to repay the loan with ease. To repay the loan follow these steps below;
- Open your Opay mobile app
- Log into your account
- Click the repayment option
- Provide all the details needed
- Click the “repay” button
Note The platform uses a mechanism that automatically debits your bank account when your loan payback is due, which is a crucial detail to be aware of. This means that as long as your account balance is sufficient, you do not necessarily need to follow the preceding steps.
Opay Loan Ussd code
Opay has a used code in case you are looking for an easy way on how to borrow money from Opay.
This code works only when you have created an account with the platform. With the code you can do some simple and easy transaction with your platform.
The Opay used code is *955# and it works on all smartphone.
Some problems with Borrowing from Opay
- You have a limit to the amount you can borrow
- The loans are only for a short while
- The interest rate are very high when compared to other Loan apps.
- Their is a privacy concern
Just like every other financial platform in Nigeria, Opay is one of the best place to get quick and easy loans. Getting loan from Opay is simple and does not require you to make physical contacts.
If you are looking for means of getting an instant loan, then this post will help you figure out how to borrow money from Opay.
Thanks for reading this post on how to borrow money from Opay, do share it with your friends and loved ones.
If you have any questions or suggestions kindly use the comments box below.
This post is all bout how to borrow money from Opay
Am a tech enthusiast who loves sharing tech tips and how to do step by step tutorials.