How to borrow airtime from Airtel in 2023
Airtel Credit Loan Service is a deposit-rating mortgage provider that approves eligible customers to borrow data on financial savings and pay once more upon subsequent recharge. How can I get admission to this service? Simply dial *500# and select three for Borrow Data.
Airtel Extra Credit is a package that allows all qualified airtel customers to borrow airtime when they run out of it and pay it back anytime
You should be a prepaid consumer with a registered SIM. SIM have to be at least two months old. Actively recharging and using your line with an average of N200 monthly
Eligibility and requirements for borrowing airtime from Airtel
Before you can be able to borrow airtime from Airtel, there are certain requirements you should meet.
Below are the lists of requirements you should meet before requesting a loan from airtel.
- You must have a registered Airtel sim that is active
- The sim must be in use for the past three months
- You must have been recharging a minimum of N250 every month, this is because your recharge history will be considered.
- To borrow airtime from airtel, you must have cleared all your pending loans. As you may not be allowed to borrow when you are still in debt.
- Finally, to borrow airtime from airtel, you must know the codes to borrow airtime from Airtel.
This post covers all the necessary details on how to borrow airtime from Airtel.
Also, read How to buy data on 9mobile
Steps to borrow airtime from Airtel
To borrow Borrow airtime from airtel you must follow these steps
- Dial the Airtel borrow code – *500* The amount of airtime you wish to borrow, then, ‘#’ For example, if you wish to borrow N100 worth of Airtel credit, you will need to dial *500*100#. Alternatively, you can dial *500# and follow the prompt.
- Immediately after this, you should get a message telling you that your request is being processed. This is if you meet up with the requirements. But if you don’t, they will send a message telling you to recharge more to qualify.
- After the processing message, you will be credited with N85. This is because the 15% service charge has been removed.
Once you follow these above steps your account balance will be created, and a service fee of N15 will be deducted from your balance.
Also beware that your, debt will be deducted upon your next recharge.
How to repay your airtime or data debt on airtel
To repay your airtime or data balance is easier than you thought, your debt will be deducted from your recharge upon any recharge made.
The repayment technique is straightforward. All you have to do is recharge your line with the amount of savings or statistics you borrowed. Once you have achieved this, Airtel will automatically make deductions of the quantity you borrowed.
If you want Airtime or Data and you are out of cash, you can effortlessly leverage Airtel’s Extra Credit Services. You no longer want a web connection to get admission to this loan. All you have to dial is the different USSD code, and in no time they wilsavegs your line.
How to borrow data from airtel
We are done with how to borrow airtime from airtel, if you want to borrow data from airtel, then this post will get you covered.
Aside from borrowing airtime, Airtel also permits its customers to borrow data to surf the internet. If you are out of data, and you can’t subscribe to any other for a motive or the other, you can comply with these steps to borrow data and pay it back later.
Below are steps on how to borrow data from Airtel. Read it carefully and follow the instructions.
Read How to borrow airtime from your line
- Dial *500#
- After this, a prompt will pop up. Reply with 3 to borrow data.
- If you do this correctly, they will display a list of data bundles you qualify for. This can be as low as 10MB or as high as 1TB.
- Select the bundle of your choice. And in no time they will activate your data plan of choice.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Below is a list of some frequently asked questions related to the post how to borrow airtime from Airtel
How to check your borrowed airtime balance
Now you know how to borrow airtime from airtel, now is time to know how to check your borrowed airtime balance. To check your airtel follow the steps below.
what is left is how you then take a look at your Extra Credit account balance.
Most people search for it online and for you to be here, you additionally desire to understand it! Well, if you come here for how to borrow airtime from AIRTEL only, then know that this is more tip for you!
So, how do you check your AIRTEL Extra Credit account balance? Of course, it is very simple if one is guided correctly!
This is one of the most popular, fastest and easiest ways to inquire about or check your Airtel credit balance directly on your phone.
- Dial *123# on your mobile device, then wait for an instant reply from Airtel revealing your prepaid airtime account balance on your phone screen.!
Why can’t I borrow from Airtel
There are many reasons why you can’t borrow from airtel, either data or airtime. Check the reasons and how to fix them.
And if you are amongst these looking for answers to the questions “why can’t I borrow airtime from Airtel” or “why can’t I borrow records from Airtel”, then, end your search here, for you’ve landed on the put-up that will answer all of your questions.
- You are a new Airtel customer.
- You’re not yet qualified to borrow airtime.
- You are owing the Airtel network.
- Your SIM is deactivated.
- You have exceeded your loan limit
If you have not been able to borrow from Airtel, I advised you to check out any of these.
- You must have a registered and activated Airtel SIM card.
- Your Airtel SIM card must be at least 60 days (2 months) old.
- You must make sure you recharge and use your line regularly.
- You must clear all your loan debt to be able to qualify for a new one.
- Make sure you’re still within your extra credit limit.
- Be sure your SIM card is not deactivated by the Airtel network
This post is about how to borrow airtime from Airtel. Airtel is one of the best network providers in Nigeria. Their data and call options are second to none, so once you are an airtel subscriber you are in soup
To borrow airtime from Airtel all you have to do is to dial *500# on your phone dialler and follow the prompt instruction.
Before you can be able to borrow I advised you first check your eligibility so that you won’t get disappointed.
Watch out for our next post, if you have any questions or suggestions you can use the comment box